Most Commented

[ More ]

Winds could gust as high as 20 miles per hour . Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Southwest wind around 5 miles per hour . Temperatures will drop to around 60 on Saturday , when there is again a 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms.

Leaders from the world's major industrialised nations failed to persuade US President Donald Trump to back a landmark climate deal at a G7 summit in Sicily on Friday after hours of talks that were described by Germany's leader as "controversial".

A Republican politician has won a special election for a US House seat in the state of Montana, even after being charged with assaulting a reporter the day before polls opened, in a race seen as a referendum on US President Donald Trump .

[ More ]

Our Community

Breaking News

[ More ]

Ghebreyesus as the minister of health led a comprehensive reform effort of the country's health system, including the expansion of the country's health infrastructure and initiated financing mechanisms to expand health insurance coverage. completed his participation in the 70 World Health Assembly by leading the US delegation in meetings with public health officials from Singapore, the WHO Africa Regional Office, Finland, Norway, the WHO Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office, and Brazil.

Anaheim also played its ninth consecutive game without forward Patrick Eaves , who scored a combined 32 goals for Dallas and the Ducks . The St. Louis Blues put up a valiant fight, but the Predators sent them packing in six games during the Western Conference Semifinals.

The crackdown took place in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara and Ventura counties. While the vast majority of arrestees were from Mexico - 146 - they also came from countries including Russia, Armenia, Thailand, El Salvador, Vietnam, Cambodia and Guatemala.

Europa League glory also means United join Ajax , Bayern Munich and Juventus as the only clubs to have won all three major UEFA trophies, including the now-defunct European Cup Winners' Cup, as well as the Club World Cup or the Intercontinental Cup.

But United midfielder Pogba was much more direct, making direct reference to Griezmann joining United on a number of occasions on social media. The Atletico Madrid striker has been talking openly recently about his willingness to leave the club and touting Manchester United as a possible landing spot .

Afterwards, Williams, who signed with Dallas before the 2015-16 season, posted a picture to Instagram with the Eastern Conference Championship Trophy to celebrate his first trip to the National Basketball Association finals. Posturing aside, the question of whether Cleveland will be able to defend Golden State is legitimate. Now, the Cavaliers have a week off before the NBA Finals kick off Thursday in Oakland to figure out how to deal with the stress the Warriors will cause, and the ...

Many of those matches were played with Thomas on the court, but Marcus Smart has the potential to bounce back from a horrific Game 4 performance in which he scored just eight points on 1-of-9 shooting. "How can I get the youth to feel like passing the ball is OK, making the extra pass is OK", James wondered. Anything short of a trip to the conference finals would have been a disappointment, and they succeeded on that front.

The remaining 1.75 million vacationers are expected to take other forms of transportation, including cruises and trains. About a 122-thousand South Dakotans are expected to travel over the Memorial Day Holiday weekend, a slight increase over past year .

Clarksville Parks + Recreation is excited to open city pools on Saturday, May 27 for the summer season. Pools: Peak Park Pool, 7225 El Dorado Dr., Boisseranc Mini Pool, 7520 Dale St. Download the Aquatics 2017 flyer for more information! Swim Lessons are offered to ages 6 months to adult, to teach students how to swim skillfully and safely.

[ More ]